AW: AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: AW: Re: unnamed local utility

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri May 14 18:45:36 EDT 2004

Ok, no problem for me,

I think the problem is the order of the *-configure.zcml
files in the package-includes folder.

See as example the online help.
The file onlinehelp-configure.zcml use a directive help:
this directive is registred in onlinehelp-meta.zcml
which is included afterwards.

Is this correct?
The files in the package-includes are included in the
alphabetic order. Or is there something who orders the
includes in the right way?

Till yesterday this wasn't a problem then the only one
configure.zcml in the package-includes folder
with dependency was adapter-configure.zcml and this was
the (alphabetic) first file.

I'm shure I'm wrong or I miss something? Do I?

Regards
Roger Ineichen
END OF MESSAGE