AW: AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: AW: Re: unnamed local utility

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Fri May 14 21:48:06 EDT 2004

On Friday 14 May 2004 06:44 pm, Roger ineichen wrote:
 > I think the problem is the order of the *-configure.zcml
 > files in the package-includes folder.

Hmm.

 > See as example the online help.
 > The file onlinehelp-configure.zcml use a directive help:
 > this directive is registred in onlinehelp-meta.zcml
 > which is included afterwards.
 >
 > Is this correct?

This doesn't sound right.

 > The files in the package-includes are included in the
 > alphabetic order. Or is there something who orders the
 > includes in the right way?

In site.zcml, all of the package-includes/*-meta.zcml are included before any
of packag-/includes/*-configure.zcml.  If the "meta" files aren't being
included before the "configure" files, something is wrong with the <include
files="..."/> implementation.

 > Till yesterday this wasn't a problem then the only one
 > configure.zcml in the package-includes folder
 > with dependency was adapter-configure.zcml and this was
 > the (alphabetic) first file.

Once the kids are in bed I'll look at this further.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation