[Zope3-dev] Re: AW: Re: Bug in Choice/Vocabulary/widget

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue May 18 11:54:17 EDT 2004

Thanks for the detailed report. I fixed the widget method name -- you're
right, it should be 'getInputValue'. It's not clear to me why the
permissions aren't being saved, but I can easily reproduce it.

Could you add this to the bug tracker for Zope 3? I think with the help
your detailed report, we can track this down during the post-beta bug
fix effort.

  -- Garrett