[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3 3.0.0 alpha 1 released

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Fri May 21 06:19:35 EDT 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 06:08, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> > In general I have to say you have no clue what you are talking about and
> > you offend a lot of people by making dubious statements like this. I CCed
> > the Zope3-Dev mailing list, so that other offended (or not) people have
> > also a chance to respond.
>
> Where is the original flame? I wanted to see the flame in all its glory. :)

It was a private response to the Zope 3 alpha announcements, i.e. it is not
online. Usually I keep private messages private. However, for this
announcement I represented the entire Zope 3 community, so that I published
the response.

Again, I am not feeling good about publicizing a private mail. However, I
believe that such an attack on the integrity of the Zope 3 developers can be
made public, since everyone here should have a chance to defend him/herself.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter