[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3 3.0.0 alpha 1 released

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Fri May 21 13:09:52 EDT 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 04:30 am, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Terry Hancock wrote:

> > folks have been discussing the change of the Zope 3 "interface" module
> > to be distinct from the Zope 2 "Interface" (i.e. both can work simultaneously and
> > they don't attempt to use the same "__implements__" attribute).
> >
> > Is that change in the X3 3.0.0 release?
>
> Yes.

That's terrific!  And yes, I noted the change to subversion, I
was inappropriately using "CVS" as a generic word for version
control.   Slip of the keyboard, or whatever the expression should
be. ;-)

I'm getting kind of excited about looking into this, now.  I have
to wait a week and a half, though. :-(

Cheers,
Terry