AW: [Zope3-dev] I have another 1. April joke if I run tests

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri May 28 13:22:51 EDT 2004

Roger ineichen wrote:
> Sorry false alarm
>
> I was setting a wrong PYTHONPATH which was pointing
> to the wrong installation.

And blame me, huh? :) To get rid of a misconception: Philipp and my
april fool's joke in fact *did not break anything*. There were unrelated
changes which caused the april 1 problem.

Anyway, I only do april fools jokes on april 1. Though you're not the
only one to have the suspicion I do it on other dates -- Paul Everitt
had to blink a few times the other day, but Five isn't a joke either.

Regards,

Martijn