[Zope3-dev] Open the ZMI

Michael Zeltner mzeltner at netalleynetworks.com
Mon May 31 17:46:13 EDT 2004

Am 31.05.2004 um 22:32 schrieb Roger Ineichen:

> Any comments?

yes, something like that is needed ... and thats part of the pagelet
system ... if anyone remembers siesia :) what it does... it enables
global registering not only for css and js files, but whole page
chuncks, and makes it able to move these around (if anyone knows how
the tabs in plone work, or cmfs action providers, imagine that with
page templates and macros).

if anyone is interested in siesias current work: i'm working on getting
a basic version of siesias look and feel ready for the use with z3, but
i have some problems with backwards compatibility - it will be rather
very pragmatic version or just a cleaned up rotterdam...

other than that, joe (geldart aka arnia) is finally getting down to the
pipeline things and i'll come to the other theoretical proposal stuff
again this week (hooray) - and yes it'll be much more z3 oriented and
not that bloated :) (note: i was in the uk and we had a few
miniminisprints so quite a few things changed)

i hope i can get some of it done this week (oh my, sorry, how often did
i say that, hehe)

regards, michael
--
Michael Zeltner