[Zope3-dev] SVN problem since sunday

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Nov 1 09:31:44 EST 2004

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Monday 01 November 2004 05:44, Roger Ineichen wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I can't commit and checkout the z3 trunk repos.
>>There is a "Connection closed unexpectedly" error.
>

> Same here.

I just tried and had no difficulty.  Could y'all be more specific
about the problems you had?  Wanna try now?

>>I use TortoiseSVN. Perhaps the wrong version?
>>
>>Did somebody update the subersion server? Which SVN version
>>is running on svn.zope.org?

Nothing has changed that I'm aware of and I'm the one who would apply
any changes.

> This just means that the BErkley DB is toast again and must be fixed by Jim.

It seems fine to me now.

I did notoce some odd behavior on Sunday.  Checkin mail wasn't being
processed correctly.