[Zope3-dev] include 'doc's into windows binary

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:55:16 EST 2004

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 18:28:24 +0100, Michael Haubenwallner
<michael at d2m.at> wrote:
> in the X3 tarball there is the ZopeX3 folder,
> containing bin, doc and zopeskel folders.
>
> it would be nice to have these folders included
> with the windows binary, maybe in the instance folder.

I agree we need to do a better job with documentation in the Zope X3
installation, but there's nothing specific to an instance in those
documents (nor should there be).  Installing them with the software
(not sure where on Windows), and adding a reference to them from the
instance home, probably via a README.txt file in the top-level
directory of the instance, might be the way to go.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation