[Zope3-dev] Re: Spanish translation

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Nov 8 13:39:06 EST 2004

Pedro Gracia wrote:
> I'm working in the spanish translation, but I don't know to who send the
> zope.po file or how to make an upload (I'm not an oficial developer).
>
> I need your guide...
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> P.D.: Actually I have the file with 200 entries without translation (and many
> corrections!)...

Hey, finally a native speaker! Sorry, my written Spanish isn't very
good. Note that it's probably best if you *do* become a comitter, even
if it's only for the translations. It's really easy, you'll just have to
send ZC a signed copy of the contributors agreement
(http://dev.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/Contributor.pdf)
and you'll receive comitter access.

If you have any questions about the process of development and
translation, feel free to ask here. You can also find a lot of us online
on IRC at #zope3-dev @ irc.freenode.net.

Thanks for work,

Philipp