[Zope3-dev] Re: zope3-users list?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Nov 9 17:54:00 EST 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:
> I'd be happy to set this up if:
>
> - someone would write an introductory paragraph for the list, and if

Ok, here it goes, feel free to change:

   Zope 3 is a complete rewrite of Zope and was developed in parallel to
   the later Zope 2 versions.  This list provides a place for all Zope 3
   users to discuss matters specifically regarding Zope 3.

> - people would be willing to monitor the list ans answer questions.

I would be.

> I like the name "zope3-users" rather than "zope3", as I think that
> is clearer,

But it's inconsistent with what we've got and I think inconsistency may
invalidate some of that clarity you're aiming for...

Philipp