[Zope3-dev] PEP 333 and Zope

Eckart Hertzler eckart at hertzler.de
Wed Nov 10 06:14:09 EST 2004

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 19:44, Jim Fulton is believed to have said:
> Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> > At 03:13 PM 11/9/04 +0100, Eckart Hertzler wrote:
> >
> >> I am a contributor.
> >> So I could check it in.
> >>
> >> However, since it uses philips refernence implementation it has a
> >> dependency to
> >> this (external) module which is in the PEAK repository.
> >
> > You could just check in the application part, for starters.  There are
> > plenty of WSGI server implementations available, including the one from
> > 'wsgiref', and they're more important than whether a SimpleHTTPServer
> > runs it.
>
> Yup.
>
> > However, looking at the code,
>
> Helpful comments skipped ....
>
> Just because there are issues is no reason not to check it in. :)

Ok, just now I checked in the application side.
I tried to incorporate Philips suggestions (hopefully correctyl) and
tried to streamline it a bit.

I tested it with Philips reference server using a custom start script instead of z3.py
which I attached.

This script needs the PYTHONPATH to be set to something like ZOPE3/src

Regards,

Eckart