[Zope3-dev] Twisted Zope

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Wed Nov 10 17:13:57 EST 2004

Hi,

I just put together a basic bridge between the Twisted HTTP server and
Zope X3.  I've attached it.  Check it out!  It's only a little grotty. ;-)

Note that it is single-threaded and does not use ZConfig for port and log
file configuration.  In the application I'm building, Twisted runs
multiple services, only one of which is Zope, and everything uses ZODB.
In a scenario like mine, I think the safety of single-threaded programming
outweighs the risk of slow response due to long-running transactions.
Other scenarios might want different policies.

Shane