[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Book, Part I updated

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Nov 29 09:01:14 EST 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 08:31, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > I have finally been able to spend some time on updating the book. I
> > merged all changes from the to be published versions to the ones online
> > for part I.
>
> Do you have something like a Changelog at hand?

Nope. Shortly the following improvements were made:

- "Installing Zope 3" chapter was improved. It should be now easier to follow
the instructions for Windows.

- The book now talks exclusively about the release, which means lib/python/
instead of src/ and installation versus instances.

- All the chapters have been correctionally edited by SAMS, which means they
have great linguistic improvements.

Regards,
Stephan
--