[Zope3-dev] Re: Junk after document element

Fri Oct 1 07:24:17 EDT 2004

j.kartnaller schrieb:

> Florian Lindner wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I try to configure a package with a file cs-configure.zcml containing:
>>
>> <include package="CSUser" />
>> <include package="CSEvent" />
>

> Try to put it inside a configure tag :
>
> <configure
>     xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
>     >
>   <include package="CSUser" />
>   <include package="CSEvent" />
> </configure>

Changed it to:

<configure xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope">
    <include package="CSUser" />
    <include package="CSEvent" />
</configure>

Now the error message is:

ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"c:\zope\etc\package-includes\cs-configure.zcml", line 3.1-3.30
ZopeSAXParseException: C:\zope\lib\python\CSEvent\configure.zcml:1:51:
duplicate attribute

I think this states that you can't configure two packasge in one file.
Is that correct? Why not?

System is Python 2.3.4, WinXP SP2, german. I edited the
cs-configure.zcml with notepad, like all others zcml files, and it
worked with the ofters.

Florian