[Zope3-dev] Re: Junk after document element

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 1 09:57:08 EDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 03:24:17PM +0400, Florian Lindner wrote:
[...]

| Now the error message is:
|
| ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
| "c:\zope\etc\package-includes\cs-configure.zcml", line 3.1-3.30
| ZopeSAXParseException: C:\zope\lib\python\CSEvent\configure.zcml:1:51: duplicate attribute
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What is line 1 of CSEvent/configure.zcml?  What is at character 51 on
that line?  That is where the duplicate attribute is being discovered.

| I think this states that you can't configure two packasge in one file.
| Is that correct?

No, you can include more than one package in a single file.

| Why not?

The first error is due to the nature of XML documents.  An XML
document can have only one root, or document, element.  When you put
two top-level elements in the file that was invalid.  When you enclose
both of those elements inside a single top-level element, that works.

-D

--
Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved
person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org