[Zope3-dev] ConfigurationConflictError for 'protectName in c2

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Oct 6 06:44:48 EDT 2004

Note that the bug tracker in the trunk is not guaranteed to run with Zope X3
3.0.0.

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 20:58, Peter Mayne wrote:
> If I comment out the lines from bugtracker/configure.zcml:

But then the bug tracker does not work anymore.

>    <content class=".vocabulary.UserVocabulary">
>      <allow interface="zope.schema.interfaces.IVocabulary"/>
>      <allow interface="zope.schema.interfaces.IVocabularyTokenized"/>
>    </content>

You need to delete the first "allow" directive, since the second one will
include the methods of the first one anyways. I am surprised that the Zope 3
trunk starts at all...mmh, no, the trunk's bugtracker does not contain the
first allow directive, so you have an old bug tracker checkout.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter