[Zope3-dev] Send in Your News: Zope 3 Newsletter Rides Again

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Oct 8 07:52:22 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 11:24, Gary Poster wrote:
> Perhaps you remember the old submission guidelines: casual is fine,
> quick is fine, but send news to me (private email to gary at zope.com) as
> soon as you can!  It would be great to hear about RC2, the CMS summit
> (Tres or Jim?), any core or add-on Zope 3 development going on, and any
> projects building atop Zope 3.

Just to reiterate Gary's call, I would like to see the following submissions:

- Tres: A short overview of Goldegg

- Jim & Fred: Versioning and other recent non-3.0 work

- Me: 3.0 update and some other work (including book); Isar Sprint review

- Roger: Report about TIKS

- Steve: your usage of Zope 3 in your work

- Martijn or Phillip: A short review of Five would be nice

- Others: Let us know for what projects you are using Zope 3 for. We can use
all the publicity we can get!

Thanks!

Regards,
Stephan