[Zope3-dev] help: couldn't create a zope instance in ZopeX3 c2

chouchen at 126.com chouchen at 126.com
Mon Oct 11 02:33:47 EDT 2004

Hi, all,
I want to taste the Zope3, so I installed it in Mandrake 10.1 X86_64,
evertthing according to the doc, it seems ok, but when I enter in the zope
-- $prefix/bin/,   exec:  ../bin/mkzopeinstance -u username:password -d directory,

I got a message:

Could not locate Zope software installation!

wherever, I try the -d directory, the same message to stop me to continue : (

Any one have any tips, pls help me out, thx.

My config:
gcc:     3.4.1
Python:2.3.4
zope:    3.0.0c2