[Zope3-dev] Over-riding filesystem ZPTs with ZODB ZPTs

Rudolf Beier rbeier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:56:54 EDT 2004

Florian Lindner asked:

> how can I use a file based skin from a ZPT I added though
> the web with the ZMI?

I would also appreciate advice on how to go about doing this.

And, in a related vein, I am also trying to work out how to make use
of ZPTs stored in the ZODB within Views defined in filesystem python
code, and as macros for filesystem ZPTs.

That is, to be able to give people the ability to override the
provided default filesystem template with their own ZODB ZPTs if they
so desire.

Thanks.

- Rudolf Beier