[Zope3-dev] Use skin from ZMI

Sat Oct 16 07:16:39 EDT 2004

Stephan Richter schrieb:

>On Thursday 14 October 2004 06:47, Florian Lindner wrote:
>

>>I just want to set it for certain modules. So I want my CSEvent objekt
>>in CS.Event always use the centershock style but leave the rest of Zope
>>instance uneffected. Isn't there a easier way to do that then with event
>>subscribers?
>>

>Event subscribers are easy!

Didn't want to say they are not easy, but I thought that for such a
standard task there is a more straight way to do that. But maybe that's
the straight way and I just not used to it... ;-)

Can you also help me with other question: How to use a file-based skin
from the a ZPT created in the ZMI?

Thx,
Florian