[Zope3-dev] How to glue components together?

Sun Oct 17 08:39:07 EDT 2004

Hello,
I've a number of objects which are mostly acting independent.
But now I need content to glue the components together. For example a
frontpage for the whole project, a user login screen, a bunch of mostly
static pages (impressum, about, ...).
What is the best way to integrate that? I've a project folder called CS
with the subfolders for the various objects.
I think one way would be to create a new folder called "Main" or
something like that and to put this stuff there. This module would
provide a kind of skeleton in which the other objects are embedded.
What do you think is the best way?
I hope you get my point...  ;)

Thx,
Florian