[Zope3-dev] Re: HTTP sessions

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Oct 19 17:18:08 EDT 2004

There is a session implementation in Zope 3.  It just wasn't ready
for X3.0.  It's possible that the current implementation would
benefit from Transience ideas, but I hope it doesn't need that
level of complexity.  There's a good chance that, thanks to
MVCC, the current stragegy will be scalable. We'll see.

The current implementation does want a scheduler.  Next time
we're together (game night? :), we should compare Z2 and Z3
sessions in more detail.  I'm not really up to date on Z2
sessions.

Jim