[Zope3-dev] Some Z3 thoughts

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:39:00 EDT 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:50:06 +0200, Lennart Regebro <regebro at nuxeo.com> wrote:
> OK, that works. I can note that I have totally failed to install Zope3
> from any kind of distribution so far. The Windows one because I could
> not figure out how to make an instance. ;)

Please file a documentation bug report explaining what you read, what
you tried, and what happened.  (I'm just guessing that you read the
README.txt file.)

> The source worked fine, though, but I didn't do instances.

Instances are good.  They improve your love life and social standing,
and increase your personal wealth.

But seriously... try instances.  If nothing else, they help draw the
line between data and code.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation