[Zope3-dev] Re: Some Z3 thoughts

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Oct 29 13:52:27 EDT 2004

Tonico Strasser wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>>> Possible Z3 bugs:
>>>
>>>   - The first action link disapperas in default skin if the action
>>>     list is to long to fit on the screen.
>>

>> Yup.  I sure wish some more UI folks would get involved.
>

> How can the UI folks help the Python folks to improve the Zope 3 user
> interface?

Lots of ways:

- Help us get the styles in the current skin right.
   This involves debugging CSS.  (for example, we currently have a
   sort of menu bar that fails when the menu wraps over multiple
   lines, because the background color doesn't extend to the second
   line and the text is white.  I'd fix this if I has a clue about CSS.)

- Assess usability of what we have and suggest improvement

- Help make improvements