[Zope3-dev] Access to widget errors

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Wed Sep 8 07:45:36 EDT 2004

I want to be able to freely set error conditions on arbitrary widgets.
This is needed for form validation with variable constraints.  I've
written a short proposal: <http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/AccessToWidgetErrors>
that explains this use case more explicitly (and adds another one), and
suggests a solution.

I'd be happy if Zope 3 form/widget experts could take a look at it.

Marius Gedminas
--
Alan Turing thought about criteria to settle the question of whether
machines can think, a question of which we now know that it is about