[Zope3-dev] Hotels on IsarSprint?

Helmut Merz helmutm at cy55.de
Thu Sep 9 01:52:29 EDT 2004

Hi Roger,

Am Mittwoch, 8. September 2004 21:27 schrieb
dev at projekt01.ch:
> Hi Helmut,
>
> What's about boking hotels for the sprinters?
>
> Is someone looking for to get rooms or should we
> do the reservation by our self?
>
> I see the comment on the Isar page:
> Accomodation: We're still trying to get some low cost
> lodging and offer a "lodging-included" package for
> Sprint attendees, but this may take until the
> beginning of September.

I see - that's now ;-)

I have to confess that I did not care about this recently as
the people at the Technical University did this part of the
sprint organization.

I'll check this and give feedback on the IsarSprint mailing
list (let's keep this organizational stuff there) till
Monday.

Helmut