[Zope3-dev] A possible component architecture interpretation of workflow

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Sep 15 09:53:56 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 14:57, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Here is a longish collection of thoughts on workflow that I've been
> working on for a while.  I'd like to get some feedback on them, before I
> pursue prototypes and, eventually a proposal.

Just for the records:

Jim,

you have explained the model to me a couple times before and as you know I
really like this approach. It will be great to see workflows so tightly
integrated in the CA. I also think that this would make a great sprint topic
at the IsarSprint to get going. If workflows are going to drastically
influence our UI design, then we should get the Workflow work in place before
working yet on another view system.

Regards,
Stephan
--