[Zope3-dev] Creating new objects in a package

Peter Mayne PeterMayne at ap.spherion.com
Wed Sep 22 19:40:23 EDT 2004

I'm using the MessageBoard package to experiment with.

I'd like to pre-load some messages from a package script, but after
reading various documentation (including the Zope3 book and tutorials) I
can't figure out how to do something as basic as create and save new
objects.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

PJDM
--
Peter Mayne