[Zope3-dev] Re: Use case not covered for translation of message ids

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Sep 24 08:18:25 EDT 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 07:42, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> This maybe leads to this question : is Z3 currently implicitely
> multilingual ?

Zope is and should not be implicitely multi-lingual. The only way it should be
aware of I18n is that any application is ready to be made multi-lingual *if
desired*.

> IOW, is there any place where the site manager can
> explicitely switch languages on ?

Yes, you can develop your own language negotiation adapter. The simplest would
be to simply always return the language of the site.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter