[Zope3-dev] Too stupid to create Zope instance?

Fri Sep 24 16:16:37 EDT 2004

Hello,
I've just donwloaded and installed Python 2.3.4 and Zope3-c1 for
Windows. (XP). Installation of both packages seemed to run fine.
Now I try to create a Zope instance by starting
C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\zope\app\server\mkzopeinstance.py and
nothing happens. No explanatory text, no prompt, nothing. Taking a look
in the source: it seems that main is never called. I've als found no
readme or anything else explaining how to create a instance?
Thanks,
Florian