[Zope3-dev] Removing I18nFile and I18nImage from X3.0

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:29:43 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

when I18nFile and I18nImage were origianlly developed they were a proof of
concept on how to to I18n'ed content. However, it was always only a prototype
and sanity check during early development. The current state of the two
components is rather sad, since they have not been properly maintained. I
therefore propose to remove the two from the X3.0 release; no other code
should depend on it.

Objections?

Regards,
Stephan