AW: [Zope3-dev] Removing I18nFile and I18nImage from X3.0

dev at projekt01.ch dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Sep 29 15:27:54 EDT 2004

Stephan Richter wrote:
> Betreff: [Zope3-dev] Removing I18nFile and I18nImage from X3.0
>

> Hello everyone,
>
> when I18nFile and I18nImage were origianlly developed they
> were a proof of
> concept on how to to I18n'ed content. However, it was always
> only a prototype
> and sanity check during early development. The current state
> of the two
> components is rather sad, since they have not been properly
> maintained. I
> therefore propose to remove the two from the X3.0 release; no
> other code
> should depend on it.
>
> Objections?

Uhaaa ,we need it. Ok, remove it and I will take a look at the
IsarSprint what we can do.

I think we(projekt01) have to change our development concept.
We miss to much in the rc1. But we can discuss this at the IsarSprint.
I think your idea with seperate releases whould be the best
for to solve such missing parts. We can't wait another year
till we get all this packages in 3.1

See you at the Isar
Roger