[Zope3-dev] Enhancement proposal for the HomeFolderManager

Fri Apr 8 14:03:22 EDT 2005

Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2005 20:21 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Wednesday 06 April 2005 16:22, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > I you think that is a good idea, I would like (to try) to make the
> > modifications at the HomeFolderManager. (as a junior job, practice and as
> > well as a little bit giving back for all your help).
>
> Sure. Go ahead.

Ok, I've made the changes and it works for me.

The diff I've created with:

florian at horus ~ $ svn diff Zope3/src/zope/app/homefolder/ > homefolder.diff

is attached.

I've also changed the readme to provide a example of the new feature.

However the changes are not formally tested. The homefolder module has not
contained any tests I could have used as a template and since I've never
written tests of zope components I've skipped that for now.

But I can't really imagine that you (Stephan) as the original auther wrote no
tests (while propagating tests so strongly in his book), so I somehow suspect
the README.txt to act as test module and that the code samples are
executable. But I got no idea how to run these tests (if they are tests).
tests.py just reports that are no functional oder unit tests to run.

Regards,

Florian