[Zope3-dev] Enhancement proposal for the HomeFolderManager

Fri Apr 8 14:23:18 EDT 2005

Am Freitag, 8. April 2005 14:05 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Friday 08 April 2005 14:03, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > But I can't really imagine that you (Stephan) as the original auther
> > wrote no tests (while propagating tests so strongly in his book), so I
> > somehow suspect the README.txt to act as test module and that the code
> > samples are executable. But I got no idea how to run these tests (if they
> > are tests). tests.py just reports that are no functional oder unit tests
> > to run.
>
> from the Zope3 root:
>
> python test.py -vpu1 --dir src/zope/app/homefolder

florian at horus ~/Zope3 $ python test.py -vpu1 --dir src/zope/app/homefolder
Configuration file found.
Running UNIT tests at level 1
Running UNIT tests from /home/florian/Zope3
   1/22
(  4.5%): /home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/homefolder/README.txt----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 22 tests in 0.680s

OK