[Zope3-dev] WSGI support, Twisted, cool!

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Apr 13 06:42:16 EDT 2005

Hi there,

This is just a little cheerleading note. I saw that Stephan is working
on WSGI support (extending the earlier efforts?) as well as Twisted
integration.

Does this mean Zope 3 can be connected to any WSGI server now in theory?
And the WSGI support in ZServer mean that Zope 3 can function as a WSGI
server itself?

Is the Twisted integration based on WSGI? I'd be interested in seeing
Apache mod_python integration using WSGI as well, though I think
mod_python WSGI support is still behind...

I really think such efforts to make Zope 3 play nice with other systems,
frameworks and the like, are extremely important, so again thank you
Stephan for working on this! This will Zope 3 be perceived as a good
citizen within the Python community, which is a good thing as right now
people are still easily turned off by it.

Regards,

Martijn