[Zope3-dev] PAU trouble

Velko Ivanov dachev at nove.bg
Wed Aug 3 13:43:04 EDT 2005

Dominik Huber wrote:

> Provide ILocation by those adapters, use the
> 'locatalbe' attribute of the adapter directive (-> location proxied) or
> set the permission explicitly to zope.Public.

Thanks for the reply

PsycopgAdapter inherits ZopeDatabaseAdapter, which provides ILocation
via IContained. No <adapter> directives are used in the configuration
file, zope.Public is the least acceptable workaround.
psycopgDA is for 3.0.0, is there something, that changed between 3.0.0
and 3.1.0, that could do such trouble? Something I need to add in the
configuration?

Regards,
Velko Ivanov