[Zope3-dev] Problem to upgrade po file with Lauchpad

=?GB2312?B?0+q68w==?= backrain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 02:32:08 EDT 2005

2005/8/12, Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>:
> I cannot upload my .po file with this fu*** site. How can I do ?

me too! when I upload my .po file with the site , i always got a
response with "502 Proxy Error",here is the response:

"""
Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/products/zope/+series/zope3.1/+pots/zope/zh_CN/+upload.

Reason: Error reading from remote server """

How can I do?