[Zope3-dev] XML Schema support on Zope3

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:59:13 EDT 2005

On 8/12/05, Julien Anguenot <ja at nuxeo.com> wrote:

If you will excuse the terminology, this is "hot". :)

I'm sure there are limitations, as Gary suggested, but simply having
the schemas readily available in an XML format is great. On one hand,
this gives me something Flash can use so it knows what to do with the
data I pass it. That alone is very appealing. However we also have
quite a bit of XML content that I want to import to Zope in the near
future. If I'm able to use the existing schemas for that, that will be
great.

Thanks!

Alec Munro