[Zope3-dev] Proposed widget/schema work for the Rivah sprint (Thursday and Friday this week)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Aug 29 15:44:51 EDT 2005

On Monday 29 August 2005 15:30, Gary Poster wrote:
> We'll be doing some work on the widget/schema code at the Rivah
> sprint, Thursday and Friday this week.  This email identifies the
> possible tasks, and proposes the actual choice of work (short answer:
> potentially all but the biggest, and last, 2).  Interested parties
> are invited to comment and suggest, whether or not you plan to be at
> the Rivah sprint.

I am open for any of them. However, I would be most interested in writing
proposals on things that we want to get implemented in the near future, i.e.
for Zope 3.2. We will have a unique combination of developers there, since
all of the participants I know of have significant Zope 3 experience. If all
developers there agree on an approach, it is very unlikely that anyone will
have issues. On the other hand, I realize that writing proposals is a very,
very dry and boring task for a sprint.

Regards,
Stephan
--