[Zope3-dev] Proposed widget/schema work for the Rivah sprint (Thursday and Friday this week)

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Tue Aug 30 10:51:16 EDT 2005

Dear Gary,

I'm sorry, as I read you are looking for proposals for the sprint.
In fact the problem is, that when I try to add
<widget field="szerepek" class="zope.app.form.browser.OrderedMultiSelectWidget"/>
where an OrderedMultiSelectWidget is the default for the szerepek
field, Z3 fails with an exception. I mean when I do not add the above
line, it is working and an OrderedMultiSelectWidget is displayed.
I thought that would be something to look at.

Of course I'll check Dominik's solution.
I'm testing my stuff against the trunk. I do not really know how the
release is built but if Stephan's branch gets into it, or the problem
is not present in the release just don't care about my mail.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--