[Zope3-dev] Re: Bug in i18n timezones (was Re: [Zope3-Users] obtaining time zone from http request)

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Tue Aug 30 11:27:03 EDT 2005

On Aug 30, 2005, at 8:39 AM, Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Monday 29 August 2005 22:38, Stuart Bishop wrote:
>
>> I'm happy to expose this through pytz. There is a new set of data
>> files
>> released yesterday (including the 2006 changes the US has just
>> signed into
>> law) so I can push out a new release in the next day or two with this
>> added.
>>

> Fantastic!

I agree--sounds great, Stuart.  Thank you!

If you get the pytz changes in, I'll try to get the i18n locale
changes, unless Stephan is available.

>> Stephan - Should this update go into the 3.1 branch, or just the
>> trunk?
>
> Let's do this only in the trunk. I really would prefer not changing
> RC 2
> anymore, so I can make it the final version.

Makes sense to me.

If we do a 3.1.1, it would be arguable to put it in there, I think.
I don't feel strongly about it atm, but reserve the right to feel
strongly about it later. :-)

Gary