[Zope3-dev] how-to fool XML-RPC publisher

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Wed Aug 31 11:54:48 EDT 2005

Hello Stephan,

Sorry, I'm a newbie regarding that. As I checked there is a
zope.publisher.xmlrpc.premarshal_dispatch_table dict, but this is for
the response. The request is handled 'directly' by xmlrpclib
self._args, function = xmlrpclib.loads(self._body_instream.read())
Can you please give a hint where to look?

--
Best regards,
 Groszer Adam