[Zope3-dev] RE: Zope3-dev Digest, Vol 29, Issue 9

Benji York benji at zope.com
Tue Dec 6 10:01:57 EST 2005

Fabrice Monaco wrote:
> Why not XUL?
<snip quote of digest message>

Because you quoted an entire digest message I have only a vague idea of
what you're responding to.  In the future please cut down the digest to
include only the text to which you're replying.  Oh, and don't top post. :)

To answer the question I presume you're asking (about Ajax and Z3): that
space is so immature (not a judgment, just an observation) that the Zope
3 project adopting any particular approach would be premature.  We need
to survey what people are doing and provide server-side tools that help
them do it.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer