[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.2.0 Beta 1 released

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:46:30 EST 2005

No 'formlib' for the core distribution, or was that just omitted from
the feature list?

I plan to start testing this soon. We had some problems with Python
2.4.1 + Zope 3.1 on one of our deployment boxes (the app/ZODB was
developed against Python 2.3.x). I'm hoping it was just the !@#*&#$
BSD stack issue (I think the python 'make test' series passed, even on
the regex tests that tend to expose the BSD default stack size issue,
but we didn't investigate further since Python 2.3.5 was running
fine),