[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3.2.0 Beta 1 released

Craeg Strong cstrong at arielpartners.com
Wed Dec 7 16:35:36 EST 2005

Maybe you're right.  I can probably recursively copy all of the
directories from site-packages/
in 2.4.1 to 2.4.2

Or I can stop being so lazy and reinstall them properly :-)

I was mostly just wondering if there were any specific Zope or Twisted
problems noted for 2.4.1 or
the upgrade was for the general crunchy goodness of 2.4.2

--Craeg