[Zope3-dev] RFC: Simplify Skinning

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:07:32 EST 2005

I don't have much constructive to add to this, but the discussion
itself has really given me a much better understanding of the reasons
for the complexity of the current skinning system. I would still like
to see it simplified, but I feel far more empowered to properly use it
after reading the proposal and this discussion.

Thanks everyone!

Alec Munro