[Zope3-dev] Ajax in Zope 3

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Dec 8 11:07:39 EST 2005

Benji York wrote:
> Tarek Ziadé wrote:

>> I was talking about a toolkit because it seems that most of the time
>> there's a cohesion between a web framework, its community, and a js
>> toolkit
>
> I would hate to see Z3 create its own JS toolkit.

+1

While it may be useful to have some glue in JS that extends an existing
JS toolkit to work better with Zope, and there are of course experiments
possible, the basic idea would be to stick with toolkits that are
already there, not for Zope 3 to invent a new one. It's one wheel that
Zope 3 shouldn't be in the business of reinventing.

Regards,

Martijn