[Zope3-dev] Re: zope3 website report?

Mikhail Kashkin m at keysolutions.ru
Sun Dec 11 17:12:42 EST 2005

Stephan, thank for answer, and sorry for delay.

My approach to make some useful services and motivate people to use them.

We need zope3.org with easy, pretty, web2.0 design and very useful
services for community. I hope if we make some base parts of my plan
then we cover most of community requests.

Compare http://documentation.rubyonrails.com/ and Zope.org dev section,
differences not so dramatic. Zope3 community allready have perfect Zope3
book (ok, with some old stuff), very good tutorials on Philipp's site
(http://worldcookery.com/). If we re-represent this materials on new
zope3.org site then we cover most of newbies requests.

--
Mikhail Kashkin, Key Solutions (http://keysolutions.ru/)
Zope/Plone Consulting/Hosting/WebDev