[Zope3-dev] Wiki cleanup

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Dec 11 09:37:08 EST 2005

Hi,

I started going over the frontpage of DevHome and Zope 3 wiki, arranging
stuff for better overview. The user documentation section isn't as clean
as I want it to be yet.

If there are objections to reducing the amount of information on the
homepage as I did, please speak up.

Next thing I'll try to make the proposal page better. Have to leave for
a plane flight for now, though. But here are a couple of questions that
occured to me:

a) Can we agree on a target group for the Zope 3 wiki? Can it be "core
developers" only?
b) What do we do to old/outdated/historic information? I'd just hide it
in the HistoricalPages page.
c) SubProjects/Proposals ... isn't that actually almost the same? What's
the difference?

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -